Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Powerful Vulnerability



They say, I’m mad;
I say, that makes me glad!
They say, I may seem not normal;
I say, that’s what makes me adorable!

Some say, you hold not value;
I say, that’s true, I’m invaluable in lieu!
A lot say, I make them crazy;
I say, you’ve already been mazy!

Some say, I’m not true but just plainly fake;
I say, that’s what you mirror in me, a calm lake!
They say, I’m a big emotional;
I say, may be that’s just notional!

A lot say, I’m way too vulnerable;
I say, well! ‘tis just a part of me, variable!
Some say, I’m a creature too selfish;
I say, yeah! I’m also beyond hellish!

They say, being vulnerable I’m weak;
I say, I’d rather, a sheath way ward bleak!

A grace lies in bending, a grace so meek;
It’s as to say, a python slouching to meet,
Once the earth so as to erupt in full storm;
A cauldron in human world that follows no norm.

Akin to grace, holds meek, the vulnerability,
Which humans say, holds no capability!
Adams naive, yet unawares of latent slash,
With no voice, it calls for an inner bubbling mishmash!

Being vulnerable, an asset, ‘tis so profound;
Irascible it be, so is pacified; ‘nd vanquishable, turns the mound,
 O’ fiends. Ah! Feeble; ‘tis naught brittle, nor nonchalance.
Yay, powerful vulnerability, ‘tis the real Benevolence!!!

No comments: