Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MOULDING FAIRER SEX IN VARIED SHAPES






Being a woman, I know to the very core, what women want of men. I am well aware of the desires, wants, expectations, and hopes howsoever innate it is that a woman sees from her man.



Well, time has changed a lot. The humble, shy and introvert woman has taken the backseat and stands forth an independent, bold, confident and uncompromising woman. Today women are seen more vocal regarding their physical and emotional needs and bluntly, they demand it too. Almost unabashedly, they put it forth in an indispensable and uncompromising way, which serves as an order rather than a suit. Every girl now when dreaming of an eternal love gets clicked with an illusionary figure of a man well-toned bagged with loads of luck and prosperity and adorned with a passionate manhood.
Given the awareness want of a handsome and rich husband carrying a stunning physique for any woman, I wondered what would be a man's choice in the same discipline. I thought of scratching the minds of bold ones and imploring for the answer to my query. So, with the same intention, I drew a survey on face book that was cast only for male department, popped up questions to my male
friends and queried certain acquaintances too.
Given the awareness want of a handsome and rich husband carrying a stunning physique for any woman, I wondered what would be a man's choice in the same discipline. I thought of scratching the minds of bold ones and imploring for the answer to my query. So, with the same intention, I drew a survey on face book that was cast only for male department, popped up questions to my male
friends and queried certain acquaintances too.

The survey contained a simple, straight question to men that what do they prefer to have by their sides (uh! It means, "Partner") should it be fleshy tone or a skinny lass... Over 2-3 weeks, the survey continued and then data assimilation ensued. It took me by amazement that men really do gossip about women, as contrary to what I used to think that they don't bother for the same. Anyways, the survey went rocking and heaped in a mass of response. Some posted comments, while some sent messages and there were yet others, who preferred to call and give in their assumptions and preferences. Surprisingly, I found men outspoken when I questioned them in face about their say on the fairer sex. Howsoever, this so-called survey acted as Pandora box, which brought to me distinct revelations, cleared some misunderstanding and at last helped me come out with a rather good topic to write a blog on. Among the innumerable responses the survey drew, I would like to mark
certain phrases here stated by men. Here we go-
An African high school student, Derrick Antwi Asamoah winks, "skinny lass" and dreams, "their shape is amazing and beyond imagination". Hmm! truly sounds akin to William Wordsworth and quite so is in-real. In a similar tone, opines Derrick Gaisie, an engineering student of Cambridge College, who says, "slim-inviting shapy type ladies". Not bad, foreigners seem to be addicted to skeleton model or the being with weaning amount of flesh on. Mounting the same perspective, Robertson, USA based dentist, who recently called quits with her 2-months old fatso girlfriend waits for a lean lassie.

While I kept getting such response, I worried for myself that I might need to loose off some more calories and expose some bones on varied parts of my body. But soon, there came a breakthrough. Delhi based Ankit Saxena treads the middle path and says, "...depends on different man". Further, he coyly states, "men can compromise with it as per circumstances'. Being a close friend, I can really rely on the statement. On the other hand, a passionate guitarist, Satyam Neel pops out the term 'Voluptuous' and next he quotes, 'slim lady with fat assets', while leaving on me to categorize his choice. I guess the one with a raunchy figure that too with handy annexure.

There are yet others, who wish to rove their hands over padded assets and love fat figures. I extracted the thought from confession of Gaurav Malhotra, CA student, who opts for,’ bulky proportions, with alluring curves'. Great! The accountant student harbors a sensuous wish in his reverie.
So, we see that men like women have their own set of preferences when it comes for choosing their partners. But, we do forget that appearance be it shape of body or beauty of skin, rugs over time and what keeps holding the essence of love is person's heart and soul. So, guys peep into the soul of the person you choose for life rather than going bowled over by white skin.
 





No comments: